When connected to two phones, the voice prompts help manage cal functions such as voice dial, redial, and end call. Follow the voice prompts to execute a function on the desired phone.
• Answer Calls - when phone rings, press the call button.
• Reject Call - when phone rings, press and hold the volume up or volume down button until you hear a tone.
• Make a Voice Dial Call - press the call button, follow the voice prompts.
• Redial Last Call - press and hold the call button until you hear an audio tone, then follow the voice prompts.
• Mute or Unmute a Call - during a call, press the mute button, you'll hear, "Mute On" or "Mute Off". (The Mute light will stay solid red while muted.)
• Answer second incoming call - during a call, press the call button. The current call is placed on hold so you can answer second call.
• Reject second incoming call - press the volume up or volume down button.
• End a call - press the call button. If call is on hold, it is resumed.
Note: Your device supports both Hands-free and Headset A2DP and AVRCP Profiles. Accessing call & music functions depends upon which profile your phone supports. See your phone's user's guide for more information.
Note: The voice prompts are only available in English.