***Please note that the device needs to be connected to Bluetooth before you can add it.
- Ensure that both buds are inside the charging case and take out both buds. The buds will flash blue and red.
- Select the "Vervebuds 110" from the smartphone bluetooth menu.
- Once the device is connected to Bluetooth, place back both buds in the charging case and close it.
- Open the Vervelife app.
- Press on the + icon on the top right side and select Motorola, True Wireless Earbuds and Vervebuds 110.
- Follow the on-screen setup instructions and press Next.
- The app will start looking for your Vervebuds 110.
Once a device is added, it is listed in the app (until your remove it). If Bluetooth is off, the device is not (yet) connected to Bluetooth or batteries ran out, it is listed as “not connected”.