To make a voice dialed call:
1. Press the voice dial button and you hear a tone.
2. Follow prompts to make call. (Note: Some features are phone/network dependent.)
Note: The car kit and phone need to be paired prior to making a call.
To answer/end a call:
1. On your speaker, Say “Answer” or press the call button.
2. Press the call button.
To redial/ignore last call:
• Press the call button until you hear a tone.
• Say “Ignore” or press -- until you hear a tone.
Answer/Reject second incoming calls:
• Press the call button, while on a call. The first call is placed on hold, allowing for the second call to be answered.
• Press -- until you hear a tone. This will keep your first call active while ignoring the second incoming call.
To Mute/Unmute a call:
• Press the mute button and you hear “Mute on” or “Mute off”. When mute is on, the red light be on .
Note: Make sure the voice dial feature is turned on in your mobile phone.