• Make sure that the Pet Collar Unit is properly fitted on your dog. Loosely
fitted collar will affect performance. For proper fit, the collar should be snug,
yet loose enough to allow two fingers to fit between the strap and dog's
• Make sure that there is good skin contact where the Collar Contacts touch
the neck area. If necessary, trim your dog’s hair to ensure good contact.
• If you are certain that your dog is feeling the static correction, however is still
not responding, try the next level higher
• Check if the battery has drained out.
• Test the response of the Pet Collar Unit using the Test Light supplied with
• If your dog still does not respond, contact Customer Service.